Eretz Israel is our unforgettable historic homeland...The Jews who will it shall achieve their State...And whatever we attempt there for our own benefit will redound mightily and beneficially to the good of all mankind. (Theodor Herzl, DerJudenstaat, 1896)

We offer peace and amity to all the neighbouring states and their peoples, and invite them to cooperate with the independent Jewish nation for the common good of all. The State of Israel is ready to contribute its full share to the peaceful progress and development of the Middle East.
(From Proclamation of the State of Israel, 5 Iyar 5708; 14 May 1948)

With a liberal democratic political system operating under the rule of law, a flourishing market economy producing technological innovation to the benefit of the wider world, and a population as educated and cultured as anywhere in Europe or North America, Israel is a normal Western country with a right to be treated as such in the community of nations.... For the global jihad, Israel may be the first objective. But it will not be the last. (Friends of Israel Initiative)

Sunday 28 December 2014

Mudar's Message To Israel (video)

Here's a video very recently uploaded by the UK-based Jordanian/Palestinian opposition leader Mudar Zahran:


Mudar Zahran's attitude towards Israel is certainly in a sharp contrast to, for example, the hatred for Israel we saw from this Jordanian MP recently.

9 comments:

  1. Finished with this guy and I am not sure he is genuine.

    I know from Israeli contacts that Netanyahu supports King Abdullah, because if he falls the MB will step in. No doubt about that.

    Mudar wrote on his FB page that Abdullah was in league with the MB against Netanyahu.

    He sent me a rather rude FB message. I answered that my info was from a very reliable source but I'd double check.

    I sent an email to Israel. This person is an old time journalist with untold numbers of connections both in and out of Israel.

    She got to back to me in a very short space of time.

    That might have been true a year ago but now he knows the MB are up to no good and in fact in the past few months he has caused an uproar in Jordan by gaoling MB members

    I received another very rude email and he blocked me on his page

    Boy how the truth hurts. He is only worried about himself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judging by something he wrote yesterday on Facebook, Mudar does not hold Brigitte Gabriel in the highest regard. He does, however, greatly respect Mordechai Kedar.

      Delete
  2. I agree with him in regards to Brigitte Gabriel. I have seen that since she first appeared on the scene.

    Her 'story' is just that. A 'story'. I say that because every time I hear it it's quite different.

    Kedar I know personally. He is a close friend of friends of mine and I met him in Israel. Fascinating man, if not slightly eccentric.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - he said her story gets embroidered, and incorporates circumstances that did not pertain at the time of which she is speaking. Kedar, he pointed out, is a genuine scholar of Islam.

      Delete
    2. Mordechai is spell binding.
      Jeremy and I sat with him in TA listening to him speak for close on an hour and we said more or less nothing.

      He owns the Israel Academia Monitor
      http://www.israel-academia-monitor.com/index.php?new_lang=en&userid=3112

      I write to the Editor Dana Barnett, who I met with him in Israel. Lovely woman.

      Delete
    3. Very interesting - thanks, Shirlee.

      Delete
    4. That site will most probably interested you Daph

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.